Veidt

New superheroine cosplay pics: Marnie as Catwoman (part 1)

Posted October 4th, 2011 by Veidt & filed under cosplay.

Veidt Catwoman cosplay

New superheroine cosplay pics, these featuring Marnie in a set inspired by Catwoman. Why more Catwoman? Because a big deal is currently being made of the last panels of her new book (she’s fucking Batman…but that’s been happening for years), and we’re 2 weeks away from the release of Batman: Arkham City. More importantly, if half of the stories circulating about the currently shooting The Dark Knight Rises turn out to be true, it’s going to end up being the most daring, gigantic studio film since Tim Burton used McDonald’s happy meals to promote his pitch black  and gloriously insane Batman Returns, 20 years ago.

Catwoman cosplay pics Veidt

Part 2 of this set is imminent, and will serve as a test for something new…if it sticks to the wall, fantastic. If it fails direly, we took a shot. But i suppose we should see if anyone likes these, first.

Veidt superheroine cosplay pics

More pics of Marnie in black vinyl after the jump. And if that’s just not your scene, may i direct you to something far more mass-palatable here?

post-human entertainment

Veidt alt superheroines cosplay

Catwoman cosplay pics

Veidt Catwoman cosplay pics

Catwoman cosplay Veidt

Veidt.com superheroine cosplay

While i remember complaints about it in 2005, in hindsight Christopher Nolan looks kinda prescient for incorporating a modern depression into the plot of Batman Begins. As the first signs of potential domestic revolution are now percolating in New York, and many global economic indicators are trending negative for the near term, Nolan may achieve full-on Criswell status if come July 2012 America looks anywhere near as chaotic as the apocalyptic hell he’s putting Gotham through in The Dark Knight Rises.

Catwoman Veidt cosplay pics

Catwoman superheroine cosplay

Catwoman superheroine cosplay

Catwoman Arkham City cosplay

Catwoman alt superheroine cosplay

Catwoman alt superheroine cosplay

I’ve got nothing but good to say about Anne Hathaway and what we’ve seen of her look as Catwoman, so far. I do wish that they’d gone with the whole head mask, but the character has been around for 50+ years, with a wide variety of iterations. Nolan, just like the rest of us, is entitled to his personal preference.

I have my own Catwoman costume design i’d kill to see realized in pics and video, but it involves casting latex pieces, which won’t be cheap. On the to-do list if i ever win big in Vegas.

Catwoman Veidt cosplay pics

Veidt.com superheroine cosplay

Take the World

Catwoman cosplay fetish

Thanks Marnie. Keep your eyes peeled for part 2 of this, and more such nonsense.

29 Responses to “New superheroine cosplay pics: Marnie as Catwoman (part 1)”

Banshee October 5th, 2011 at 5:55 am

Great pics. But would it be possible to ask Marnie to TAKE THOSE GOD-DAMN STUDS OUT OF HER LIPS?

Who the hell finds that crap attractive?

CJ October 5th, 2011 at 9:12 am

I like the studs, They fit well with all the dark characters she has been. I also like how the collar tag she had on was a heart like her Tattoo. I think she would be a better looking catwoman then the one they picked for the new batman game.

AngReed October 5th, 2011 at 9:18 pm

@ Banshee – What are you, like grandpa-fuddy-duddy? Seriously, if the girl chooses to adorn her body with metal, what gripe is it of yours? That said, I too appreciate the body-art.

Charley359 October 6th, 2011 at 8:29 am

I would chase this Catwoman arround all day and night to catch her. If so I would love to be her Batman LOL. Marnie looks great as Catwoman and I am looking forward to seeing part 2.

As far as the other comments go. While I am not a stud person myself, I would never complain about a beautiful woman using them. One sexy lady I use to date when I lived in St. Croix, Virgin Islands had them in multiple locations on her body and they were very arrousing at any time of the day. I wouldnt be surprised if Marnie’s studs does the same thing to her boyfriend.

imperfect October 6th, 2011 at 9:53 am

Meh, it’s okayish – I’m not all too happy with the cowl. It kinda lacks the quality.
Everything else is actually brilliant.

Clark Kent October 6th, 2011 at 2:13 pm

I love them she looks amazing as Selina and is extremely attractive and believable as Catwoman. I can honestly say that I think Marnie is my favorite model. I love the goggles and the cowl and the cleavage showed.

Banshee you are not her father and the comment that you made was extremely rude an asshole like. If its what she wants to do as long as she isn’t hurting herself or anyone else then who are you or anyone else to say something about them.

Apoc October 6th, 2011 at 6:42 pm

Banshee – I doubt she has them to make herself more attractive to assholes like you.

Great set, as usual!

GalvaTRION October 6th, 2011 at 9:24 pm

Twenty cool points for Sherry on the Criswell ref. That put a big smile on my face. I predict that by the year 2015, this site will have established its own base on Mars!

As ever, beautiful set. The costume really looks like it could be an actual Catwoman costume from a TV series, or something.

In defense of Banshee, the guy doesn’t sound any less assholish than people that make comments about totally wanting to do the sex with the models. The comments section is for opinions- let it be, and let it not bother ye. Let us focus on our common traits- namely, ogling sassy dames in wacky costumes.

Banshee October 7th, 2011 at 1:37 pm

Call me old fashioned, but I prefer beautiful women be tattoo and piercing free. They are still beautiful, I just think those things detract from their hotness. That’s my OPINION.

Now if Marnie was somehow hurt by my comment then I can talk to her about it.

To anyone else that was “offended”…too bad. I don’t believe in political correctness and I do not censor my speech because some weenie might get a case of the vapors.

Veidt October 7th, 2011 at 2:42 pm

…and let’s allow that to be the last word on that particular subject, yeah? No problem with opinions here, so long as the line to overt asshole-dom remains uncrossed.

thanks for the kind words, everyone who left kind words!

Phantom Troublemaker October 8th, 2011 at 1:28 pm

This might be my favorite set on the site so far. Pretty astonishing considering the lack of exposed boobies. Marnie looks great and plays the character well and the shots are nice. Well done everybody! Pity I’m too late to comment on the other thing…

Marnie October 10th, 2011 at 7:50 pm

Yo, Banshee- terribly sorry you don’t like my piercings. As a matter of fact, many people are attracted to piercings, myself obviously included

What you do not seem to realize is that I do not give a rat’s ass what you think and your opinion is worthless. If you have a problem with it, go find another model to gawk at. In the mean time…. take a long walk off a short pier.

Thanks, doll. <3

pimpwithalimp October 10th, 2011 at 9:30 pm

Really love this set. Marnie looks great as catwoman. the costume is cool too. kind of reminds me of the yearone look(not sure if thats why you are going for cause i was too lazy to read). anyways, beautiful girl and great shots! please keep them coming!

Amy November 12th, 2011 at 12:00 pm

I think this is really sad and lame. Everyone needs to attack someone for their opinion about her snakebites (and even said her cosplay was GOOD) and people still needed to attack him. And then AFTER the mod shut down the topic the COSPLAYER HERSELF needed to attack him too. I instantly lost respect for this girl. If you like your piercings fuck what everyone else said. The guys had enough. I personally don’t think Selena would rock something as trashtastic as snake bites, but people should be free to their opinions. Sad that the cosplayer had to jump down someones throat who was just stating their opinion. People on this thread should probably realize opinions are opinions, and flaming the dissenter is childish.

Amy November 12th, 2011 at 12:02 pm

But besides all that, this cosplay is cute. Its one of the first I’ve seen of her Arkham City look, and I think this one IS the best I’ve seen so far. Especially the mask. It looks ridiculously good. Cheers

Mumble Bumble November 28th, 2011 at 2:11 pm

just saw these pics. some nice shots in there.

too bad marnie can’t deal with criticism. she went from hot to meh with just a few sentences.

ANkh December 8th, 2011 at 6:20 am

Amy+ Mumble Bumble+ Veidt+ Catwoman Outfit+ Piercings+ CAPS- Marnie-

The reason I’m so laid back is because in high school, I smoked a lot of Ritalin.

Deviant November 9th, 2012 at 4:19 pm

Banshee, it’s not cool to tell someone you think that their body art/piercings look crap, but to be be fair u got massively hammered back. I personally think Marnie looks hot as she is, but each to their own, all I’d say is if something doesnt please you or offends you, pick a different post and not start the whole playground politics in the first place. Wow rant about Piercings has lasted almost a year thanks to this post… Anywho! Awesome set, really liking the cowl if I’m honest, it looks cool and retro! Great work as always… Now I we can just find post number two and some protein shakes for our lovely webmaster all will be peachy!

Richard February 17th, 2013 at 1:43 am

Marnie really is my favourite among all your models (although I like them as well :) )

I love Marnie’s versatility in being able to play such a wide and varied group of characters, and her ability to be bring such a playful and cheery attitude to all the sets.

Please post more sets of her! Much Appreciated and more power to your site!

Richard February 17th, 2013 at 1:49 am

Please post more sets of her! Much Appreciated and more power to your site!

richard

AshTray August 27th, 2013 at 4:07 am

@MARNIE you go girl luv ya and luv the piercings…

Great pics of a great female protaganist with a fiery model i jes happen to be watching “the cat and the claw” as this cat shows her claws, awesome. Super good photos of one of my favs keep up the awesomness ladys

Leave a Response

Allowed HTML Tags: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>